Looking for a South Charlotte concrete paving company to improve the look of your Ballantyne, Pineville, Mint Hill or Matthews real estate? Counts Contracting knows that maintaining your property to look market-ready is something that people do with budget in mind. That’s why we will come out and discuss the options with you when you are ready to start your South Charlotte concrete paving project.
We can show you the difference between using an asphalt paving material or concrete surfacing to pave your driveway. There are plenty of options and we will work with your budget to make sure the value of your home is improved and that the curb appeal of your home makes it stand out from others in your area. We have done a lot of work in South Charlotte with many satisfied customers from Pineville to Mint Hill.
We also do a lot of work in the growing areas around Indian Land and Fort Mill SC.
We have researched several well known home improvement websites to see what types of home improvement projects best enhance the resale value of your home and/or are the wisest to do to maintain your home’s value over time even if you are not planning on selling it right away. Here is a list of the top projects recommended by Home Improvement websites and local South Charlotte area real estate agents:
1) Kitchen Improvements. Of course you can never go wrong by modernizing your kitchen with state of the art appliances and easy to clean durable materials. Luxurious and new materials choices are coming onto the market all the time.
2) Outdoor Living. Outdoor living spaces have become very popular and many people are adding concrete and brick patios, fireplaces, and outdoor grilling/kitchen/dining areas to their homes only to increase their homes’ values.
3) A ‘Front Yard’ makeover. This can be easy to do and just a matter of fluffing pine needles and trimming hedges / planting flowers. It can also include a concrete sidewalk or driveway project or you might consider an asphalt repair or asphalt sealcoating job to refresh and renew the look of your asphalt driveway.
4) Replacing your furnace / HVAC and adding insulation to make your home more efficient. These are things you cannot see but can certainly feel. Having the latest and most efficient HVAC system and insulating your house properly for that are essential and home buyers are looking for those upgrades in older homes.
5) Hard surface flooring. Durable wood or other hard flooring options sell homes. People are looking for floors that are easy to clean and maintain and lots of folks have pets indoors these days.
6) Resurfacing of all outdoor pavement. At Counts Contracting we can come out and look at your existing concrete or asphalt outdoor surfaces and offer suggestions as to how you can improve the look of older paved areas, or add new paved driveway or walkway projects to enhance the value and appearance of your property. Call us to come out and have a look if you live in the South Charlotte area!
We serve South Charlotte and the following areas:
Waxhaw, Weddington, Marvin, Monroe, Indian Trail, Wesley Chapel, Mineral Springs, Ballantyne, Mint Hill, Pineville, Matthews, Stallings, Fort Mill, Indian Land, Lancaster SC, Pageland SC, Union County, NC